Stet Potato Ltd Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All seed sales are subject to classification, safe harvest, out-turn at grading and being unsold on receipt of order.
- Payment terms are 30 days from date of delivery.
- Price includes one split grade on a 45mm FOC on deliveries over 5t
- Prices are per metric tonne, supplied in 1.25t bags only delivered to buyer’s farm. For delivery in wooden boxes, please ask for quotation.
- UK and Dutch full loads are 27.5 tonnes
- UK supplied seed sold under current BPTA conditions of sale, imported seed sold under RUCIP conditions of sale.
- In the event of BREXIT, any trade tariffs imposed will be added to the price.
- Dressing instructions must be received by Stet office 4 weeks before delivery is required. If insufficient notice is given and delivery takes place the month after the requested delivery date, then the next month’s spring premium fee will apply.